Castle Pines, CO (May 7, 2015) JJKeegan+ launches a “Golf Executive Management System (GEM)” a new à la carte service that helps golf course owners optimize the business performance of their courses through seven steps supported by 26 Adobe exercises and Excel 2013 workbooks.
JJ Keegan, Managing Principal of JJKeegan+, stated, “The vast majority of golf course operators are working too hard focusing on things that make little difference in the financial performance of the golf course. By applying a simple set of rules of thumb developed and tested by 16 leading golf professionals who manage 51 courses, the financial potential of a golf course can be easily determined and achieved.”
The Golf Executive Management System is offered at three levels:
- Basic – measures the potential of your golf course and outlines the objectives to achieve same. ($995) Includes a detailed geographic market analysis of your golf course and 10-year weather playable days report.
- Supreme – provides the fundamental tools to achieve success ($1,745). Sixteen modules including textbooks, results from national surveys and key Excel workbooks are included.
- Elite – all of the resources necessary to ensure that the profits of the golf course are maximized ($2,495). By subscribing to the GEM System, golf courses gain access to complimentary resources including:
By subscribing to the GEM System, golf courses gain access to complimentary resources including:
- Best practice photo essays, podcasts of interviews with industry leaders, multi-media clips of current trends, video tips, and white papers regarding current research reports;
- Monthly Newsletters with the most current insights and perspectives on the business of golf;
- Invitations to Quarterly Private Webinars;
- Opportunity to participate in golf industry surveys;
- Savings on products and services offered by JJKeegan+ including a 50% savings on “The Business of Golf – Why? How? What?” textbook for seasoned professionals;
- Training resources for your staff to ensure they deliver the customer experience you seek.
The Golf Executive Management System is available at http://jjkeegan.wpengine.com/golf-executive-management-system. The investment also includes two hours of personal consultation with J. J. Keegan in an Adobe Connect virtual meeting room addressing whatever issue has you perplexed and to ensure that you are able to gain full value in implementing the new management system to boost your profits.
For Additional Information
D.J. Bryan, Vice President, Social Media