Can You Answer These Questions?
1) Is your course’s slope ideal to attract the local golfer?
2) Does demand equal or exceed supply in your competitive market?
3) Is the attitudinal behavior of residents within 10 miles attracted to golf?
4) How many weather playable days do you average?
5) What is the weather forecast for the next 11 months at your facility?
6) Are you using technology effectively to attract and retain customers?
7) How does your financial performance compare to industry benchmarks?
8) What is your deferred capital expenditures and the annual reserve that should be funded?
9) A secret shopping analysis highlighting the touchpoints on your assembly of the line of golf as to whether your customer service is a platinum, gold, silver, bronze or steel level.
10) Are you green fees properly set based on the experience you create?
11) Should you offer season passes, frequent player cards and are the prices correctly established?
12) How deep is the loyalty of customers to your facility? A proprietary survey of your golfers will be conducted.
If you are tired of losing money and want to achieve the financial potential of your golf course in 2020, you are invited to register for eight online sessions to create your 2020 strategic plan. You will be guided through the JJ Keegan+ WIN process of 7 steps and the accompanying 18 templates.
The presentations are scheduled on dates and times convenient to your management team and staff. Call 303 283 8880 now.
Your golf course management team will be to create for 2020 a winning strategic vision, determine the resources required and the policies and procedures to achieve consistent execution. The concepts presented will ensure your golf course achieves its financial potential next year.
The curriculum has been proven by 25 leading golf course managers operating 75 golf courses for a Clemson University Ed.D. Dissertation written by the Director of PGA Professional Golf Management Program. These unique insights and perspectives are presented in the textbook, “The Business of Golf – Why? How? What?.”
You will learn a vast amount of insights and perspectives regarding your facility.
The Webinar series is, as they say, a “no-brainer” for the astute golf course owner. The cost of investing in a strategic plan can range from $30,000 to $75,000. The registration fee is $7,500. A deposit of $3,750 is all that is required to attend the Webinar series. If after attending the nine one-hour Webinar sessions in which we will apply the lessons directly to your golf course, you don’t believe you have derived value, the final payment will be waived. Register here.