Castle Pines, CO (September 23, 2014): JJKeegan+ Fall Webinar Series attracts enrollment from the leaders in the golf industry.
Leading PGA Professional from Ft. Worth, San Antonio and Virginia have combined with the golf course owners in Fairbanks and Palm Springs to craft successful 2015 business plans based on the JJKeegan+ WIN™ process in a Fall Webinar Series hosted by J. J. Keegan, Managing Principal. “What is always amazes me,” J. J. Keegan commented, “Is the most successful and dedicated golf course owners and managers seek educational opportunities to improve the financial performance of their golf courses. You would think those who are struggling would be attracted to crafting a winning strategy for 2015. But such is not the case and perhaps that provides the insight as to why most courses struggle – they don’t know what they don’t know.Click hereto learn more and to register for the Winter Webinar series starting January 8, 2015. Topics covered during the Fall Webinar series include:
- A geographic local market analysis identifying the financial potential of your facility. There are six key numbers that accurately forecast the potential of your facility: The MOSAIC profile, age, income, ethnicity, golfers per 18 holes and slope rating within your competitive market. These number are the key drivers of revenue.
- A weather playable days study determining if you are over- or under-performing the weather. You will also receive an 11 month weather forecast that is 83% accurate with respect to weather and 89% accurate with respect to precipitation.
- Evaluation of the technology currently installed at your facility to assess if it has been efficiently integrated and is properly leveraged.
- The financial performance of your facility benchmarked against industry norms.
- Deferred capital expenditures will be measured and equipment and staffing levels will be reviewed to ensure consistency with the facility’s brand promise.
- A secret shopping analysis highlighting the touch points on your assembly of line of golf as to whether your customer service is at a platinum, gold, silver, bronze or steel level. The value created as measured by the experience provided will be determined to ascertain if your green fee rates are properly set.
- A proprietary survey of your golfers will be conducted to measure their customer loyalty and your demand elasticity.
For Additional Information
Marissa Witmer, Vice President, Social Media